Lineage II

Share your opinions and questions about anything to do with gaming and technology.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Lineage II

Postby Memories » Tue Jun 07, 05 12:29 pm

Very good game ive been playing it now for over 5 months its a lot of fun and good looking game if your into MMORPG & MMO

Its equal to wow. Kinda older. I think this game was from 1999
not sure but its build with the UT Engine I think because when i was installing it. the Textures were Utx and Ut maps.

[img]http://lineage2.gameamp.com/modules/gallery/uploads/310.jpg
[/img]

Believe in the light in the magic. In your heart, In your Soul , In your life ,Truly believe in this light
Memories
Wannabe

Sec

Postby Memories » Tue Jun 07, 05 12:34 pm

:)
Attachments
Shot00020.JPG
me and Asuka
(131.32 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
Believe in the light in the magic. In your heart, In your Soul , In your life ,Truly believe in this light
Memories
Wannabe

Postby ~{17}~JIN~ » Tue Jun 07, 05 5:40 pm

i r playing it right now ^_^
~{17}~JIN~
DarkVader

Postby clyzm » Tue Jun 07, 05 6:49 pm

It's a .... not good game than ...

AHA

Half Life!!
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Memories » Tue Jun 07, 05 7:57 pm

Your a very smart boy Ghost Guest but its not a very good comparison to compare a Shooter with an MMORPG ? Even so HLF2 is a very good game. but its also much newer and has no UT Egine. Besides even due the age Lineage is a heavy game and needs 3 servers to host. a Hlf 2 server needs only one. Also one HLF2 server cant hold 4000 players. and over 8000 Bots who act diffrent from each other.
Memories
Wannabe

Postby clyzm » Tue Jun 07, 05 8:01 pm

~[A]Memories~ wrote:Your a very smart boy Ghost Guest but its not a very good comparison to compare a Shooter with an MMORPG ? Even so HLF2 is a very good game. but its also much newer and has no UT Egine. Besides even due the age Lineage is a heavy game and needs 3 servers to host. a Hlf 2 server needs only one. Also one HLF2 server cant hold 4000 players. and over 8000 Bots who act diffrent from each other.

how old are you again?

and lol

Commando 2 Online requires 4 servers, and has over 10,000 meks and soldiers

plus

conquer has like, 15 servers

Lineage is probably another one of those premake Panzer Dragoon Orta wannabe games

i dont see whats so fine and dandy about games such as lineage and conquer

it doesnt matter what kind of engine it has
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Tue Jun 07, 05 9:08 pm

memories = she says 15

btw CSS > half life
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~{17}~JIN~ » Tue Jun 07, 05 9:34 pm

Half Life 2 has a lot better graphics but Lineage is laggy as fuck ^_^ have a nice day
~{17}~JIN~
DarkVader

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 08, 05 1:58 am

besides

the more players, the more laggier it gets
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~{17}~JIN~ » Wed Jun 08, 05 4:42 am

i cant believe im saying this, but for the first time we are speaking the same language.
~{17}~JIN~
DarkVader

Postby Memories » Wed Jun 08, 05 8:32 am

well your playing on a private server in Europe :D if you took a server closer to you it would be less laggy besides.
if you play on the original server you would not have lagg they have very big broadband conections. But yes when you play games like conquer you dont have to pay you have a good conection

This server is not an original server. and its will only get laggy for you guys. Because most of the times i dont have lagg problems.

and if you look at the compleet Lineage network there are like 100 or more servers you can play on you got like 10 original servers who have Ultra range. were you cant possible lagg. but :( you have to pay for it.

and also not everybody has a 8mbit conection at his home like Asuka has. so i do understand your complains about lagg.
Memories
Wannabe

Postby Memories » Wed Jun 08, 05 8:33 am

But like Conquer its just a question of time because when it works properly and its goodlooking they will also ask money for it just like Rose online. Beta time is over.

So yes its hard to get quality without paying for it but dont worry it will happen.

One of these days they dont care about you buying a Original key for playing a game they will ask you money for playing the game online.

So do i care i lagg on a server ? No i dont because i can play the game without paying for it. do you know how much a year playing cost on the original servers ? do you ? its like 132$ each year you can play it for 12 months. and you have zero lagg good looking graphics and all the support you need. Instead of that i pay nothing i lagg but i have good graphics and a lot of support.
Memories
Wannabe

Postby Amme » Wed Jun 08, 05 5:12 pm

I have done what Memories do on alot of games, yeah there are alot of stuff that lag, but the point is that it is free to play. ;)
Mess with the best, Die like the rest.
Amme
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 08, 05 7:01 pm

lol

i think 4,000 + people in a server

each with different connections

can even make 10mbit connections laggy, nein, T1's even laggy.

add the bots, total lagfest. I mean, the bots is laggy enough, but how about people, with 56k, playing it? That WOULD make it laggier, no matter what the connection. You see, other connections interfering with the server can cause some "problems" like for example, I tried to connect to Rhino's and there was a guy with 56k there, it took me right out from the start. I did it again and it was successful, however I had 400+ ping, because another 56ker was about to join.

Just imagine, two players raising a 5mbit's ping to 400. Now, 1000 players, probably 300 with 56k and about 8,000 or 7,000 bots .... that is laggy.

And lol, only get laggier for us guys. First, we're not in Europe. Second, everything gets laggy even for a 10mbit connection nerd. Third, lag doesn't do anything to connections, just makes more traffic and makes it more slower. You might not experience problems, but rest assured, you WILL experience them one day or another.

Besides, asking for an online play key is ridiculous. I mean, that's like saying "I played REOF2, and I deserve to buy another one." I mean, sure the REOF2F1 deal is great, but not buying one game, and the other for free just because you have a key. I say play Half Life or CSS instead of those games like Conquer or Lineage, because it's more fun, and you WILL be addicted to it ;) but in Lineage, yes it can be adventureous, and that is fun, but the people in it, dealing with like 100 people that probably hate you, how much fun is that?

Both games are fun, just that one is laggier than the other. Half Life is indeed fun, and so is Lineage II, just that Half Life is not as laggy.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~{17}~JIN~ » Wed Jun 08, 05 7:40 pm

well to tell you the truth i cant decide anymore... i dont think i can play in lag that my character dissapears and is chased by fucking crazy ass goblins around one damn laggy ass server. :( i almost died cuz of all the lag :cry:
~{17}~JIN~
DarkVader

Postby Memories » Wed Jun 08, 05 7:56 pm

well HLF2 is not a heavy game its almost light compared with Lineage. Also its not true about diffrent conections. Because that would not make games like Lineage and World of warcraft playable.
These game have like a 1gb conection. so almost every player has i think 1mbit broadband to its use. and its Rpg its addictive a game like HLF2 is aim and shoot. and a bit of strategy. but i dont like Counterstrike it gets lame after playing it too much. But im not a star in it. But i like hlf2dm.
I almost never miss with the magnum revolver its a great piece of weapon. and if your complaining about lagg go play on a original server.
And i was not saying buying a key for lineage is useless because its not. but trust me in the future they wont sell you keys for games like HLF2 because hlf2 is allready been cracked so if there smart they will let you pay for playing online because thats the best money making way.
Memories
Wannabe

Postby ~{17}~JIN~ » Wed Jun 08, 05 8:08 pm

i just saw my bro playing HL and CS once and i think it pwns all of the games i've played so far. :P
~{17}~JIN~
DarkVader

Postby clyzm » Wed Jun 08, 05 8:57 pm

~[A]Memories~ wrote:well HLF2 is not a heavy game its almost light compared with Lineage. Also its not true about diffrent conections. Because that would not make games like Lineage and World of warcraft playable.
These game have like a 1gb conection. so almost every player has i think 1mbit broadband to its use. and its Rpg its addictive a game like HLF2 is aim and shoot. and a bit of strategy. but i dont like Counterstrike it gets lame after playing it too much. But im not a star in it. But i like hlf2dm.
I almost never miss with the magnum revolver its a great piece of weapon. and if your complaining about lagg go play on a original server.
And i was not saying buying a key for lineage is useless because its not. but trust me in the future they wont sell you keys for games like HLF2 because hlf2 is allready been cracked so if there smart they will let you pay for playing online because thats the best money making way.

If the online pay feature was true, then they would really be in a real hassle. Each player will have to pay around 100 dollars for online play then, and I'm sure they wouldn't want that. Also, they'd have to wait around 6 or 7 days, because one company can't always deal with over 40,000 situations of online play that quickly. And there would also be problems, like if someone's connection request was mixed up with the others.

You'd think the HL and HLF2 community would want that, not to mention Valve?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Wed Jun 08, 05 9:32 pm

who the fuck is making me side scroll <_<

¬__¬

xD
Last edited by Krieg on Wed Jun 08, 05 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby AlexDenton » Wed Jun 08, 05 10:05 pm

big massive image up top! ^^
Hey! Hey, Guys! Check My Girlfriend's Rack!
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby Krieg » Wed Jun 08, 05 10:06 pm

pff kick her :P
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~{17}~JIN~ » Wed Jun 08, 05 10:08 pm

yea... they got some graphics but still its hard to decide which game is better. :(
~{17}~JIN~
DarkVader

Postby clyzm » Thu Jun 09, 05 1:40 am

¬__¬

i say HLF2

more popular, ROFL
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Memories » Thu Jun 09, 05 1:59 pm

I dont care. its all about your personal taste in games.
HLF2 is a nice game but CODUO is also very good.
Memories
Wannabe

Postby Krieg » Thu Jun 09, 05 3:16 pm

yeah the first age of empire is also a great game
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Jun 09, 05 3:37 pm

[V]Búllét wrote:yeah the first age of empire is also a great game

yep
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby ~{17}~JIN~ » Fri Jun 10, 05 1:33 am

you know what?

who ever has SRS on ps2 and has an Net Adapter to it play meh!
~{17}~JIN~
DarkVader

Postby clyzm » Fri Jun 10, 05 2:53 am

Personally, I think REOF2 > All games made.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Fri Jun 10, 05 9:55 am

liar
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Return to Gaming and Technology