CRD Beta Testers In Need!

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Kaiden » Wed Oct 18, 06 9:12 pm

Yeah I worked it out. You had to edit the BAT file with notepad and change the map it loads by default.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Alex » Thu Oct 19, 06 7:30 am

§ KÃÎÐEN § wrote:Hmm, Well the link didn't work right Alex? I couldn't see any spelling errors, perhaps the link was just wrong.. Anyway, when I try and run theCRDBugFix1b2 it always puts it on Smuggler, I will work out why though :)

The file link is correct, just, it places a dot . after it, delete that, and you can download CRDBugFix1b3 ;)
Alex
Alpha

Postby Ste » Thu Oct 19, 06 7:21 pm

Simply cannot be the server rofl man c'mon that servers been up 3 months now and has not once done that. As soon as i got CRD from you, even you did my ini file it didnt work at all.

CRD resets to 33.3kbps connection simple as that. Its simply not my server. As soon as i deleted all the crd files and took the serveractores line from a new ini, It worked perfectly as before.

CRD has a problem with good fast 355mbps servers from what i see.
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby Alex » Thu Oct 19, 06 7:40 pm

Ste wrote:Simply cannot be the server rofl man c'mon that servers been up 3 months now and has not once done that. As soon as i got CRD from you, even you did my ini file it didnt work at all.

CRD resets to 33.3kbps connection simple as that. Its simply not my server. As soon as i deleted all the crd files and took the serveractores line from a new ini, It worked perfectly as before.

CRD has a problem with good fast 355mbps servers from what i see.

No need to react like that my friend :) And it doesn't has a problem with any specific type of servers. I just think you messed something up.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Dae » Thu Oct 19, 06 7:48 pm

I haven't noticed this thing either.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Allan » Thu Oct 19, 06 8:20 pm

Tested it with Nobody a couple of days ago on a server hosted off his computer, noticed there was about 0.5 seconds lag between pressing movement buttons, and it happening. Also, it took an extra 0.5 seconds to stop. ( If this is because of Nobody's 1337-lag connection, then don't worry! xD ) Otherwise, everything worked like in any other lag-less game =D
Allan
Alpha

Postby Ste » Fri Oct 20, 06 9:12 pm

Sorry if i seemed abrupt wasnt meant. I would like CRD to work thats all and i dont see what i done wrong?

Any help would be helpful
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby IchoTolot » Fri Oct 20, 06 11:09 pm

~[A]lex~ wrote:Well, it's not because of CRDBugFix1b3, but because of your server. FGS has CRDBugFix1b3 installed aswell, and my connection stays in TI/Lan(20000)

its my first day on A-Forum again .... 1b3 is hosted on Altfire server

:wink:
IchoTolot
<i>Very</i> Friendly Clown

Location: Quad 1,0,0 - 3th Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

Previous

Return to Modifications